Clearance & Recycling - Inside & Out
We provide a personalised full or part clearance service, we can make arrangements to visit you at a convenient time to suit and will undertake clearance work in a timely and sensitive fashion. We work as required for the job in hand, a Man in a Van, to large vehicles with additional staff to effect a clearance, removal of unwanted goods as quickly as possible. We try to recycle as much as possible from our clearance sites and also make donations to a number of local charities, sometimes items can be resold.
SKIP - THE ALTERNATIVES!!
Our service very often eliminates the need for a skip which can be obtrusive and impractical to locate and still requires labour to load. Our costs are very often as competitive as a skip and items can be removed and recycled rather than purely sent to landfill - a more environmentally friendly solution! We can also provide labour if you prefer the use of a skip, if you need extra help to load it. Use our labour only option.
SELL - THE ALTERNATIVES!
We also provide the option for you to consider sale of unwanted items which have been accumulating in a room, garage, outbuilding, or loft. Instead of using your time to visit sales or car boot sales, we can view the items and make an offer or consider a pre-agreed value if you have one. This option can also help to offset cost for clearance work for larger projects.
STORE - THE ALTERNATIVES!
Our service also eliminates the need and cost for storage. Why pay to store items that you are unlikely to need or want? Most homes are testimony to that by the contents of their loft - we know, we've cleared them.... so don't go one step further and pay extra to store unwanted items. REMEMBER - some local council authorities will offer a reduction in council tax for EMPTY properties if you are looking to sell a property - for lengthy resale transactions and/or probate you could be better off clearing a property to save council tax.
- Clearance of rooms - lofts - garages - houses - outbuildings - offices etc Small Removals service
- Clearance of gardens and grounds - small garden areas/sheds upwards - Move what you don't want
- Cleaning of cleared premises, normally for re-sale or viewing purposes
- Purchase of good quality furniture and stock - we buy and sell
- If you want the SKIP alternative, then please call us. Remember a SKIP you load, with our service, we load.
- Costs are incurred for disposal of rubbish, unwanted goods, any disposal charges we incur will be explained to you for items such as refrigerators, heavy loads
- We recycle and donate to local charities
- We help you declutter your home of excess items, books, records, china, etc. and can provide valuation services for collections to realise a cash return.